How to be an effective political communicator in politics:
• Twist (or ignore) the truth of any hypothesis or premise.
• Use a pre-conceived conclusion as a premise to draw whatever other conclusion you want. (BTW – this is a completely invalid way to use logic – but it works.)
• Discredit those with whom you disagree – negating their arguments.
• Use repetition – tell lies over and over and over again.
• Keep your messages short – within the limits of a tweet.
This is a masterful way to get your message into the heads and minds of followers.
Like it or not, these proven communications skills WORK – and those who oppose someone who uses the skills this way has to deal with this fact.