During the “School-to-Work” days, a program called Coop2000 was used by many school systems to manage their work-based learning programs.
Coop2000 Just click on “Powerpoint Presentation” to view slideshow.
The system enabled schools to:
- “Connect” work-based activities to the SCANS Foundation Skills and Competencies (Teaching the SCANS Competencies),
- Create work-based learning agreements,
- Create authentic assessment documents,
- Manage multiple work-based learning programs such as internships, job shadowing, etc.,
- Manage multiple school system programs.
An online demonstration version is available for viewing – if that is something in which you might be interested, contact us.
The program has been updated to include the “critical skills” instead of the SCANS skills and competencies.